Learn More Of Mountain Bike Cross-country Skills, Makes Riding More Fun!
Learn more of mountain bike cross-country skills, makes riding more fun!
Mountain biking often tends to be rugged, requiring athletes to master certain mountain biking skills in order to respond safely. The following summarizes some practical mountain biking skills and collect them.
Road sections with steep roads and steep slopes on the edge of the cliff. If you use a brake or a large movement control, the tire may lose grip and slide off the edge of the road.
1. To turn, use the roll body instead of the tilting bicycle. The greater the slope of the road is like the greater the camber, the force is the same, then you know that your tires will stick like glue, not Sliding out.
2. Avoid accelerating on the path that slopes down the road. Before reaching, keep a certain speed and slide through the road. If you need to add some force to pass, please apply gently and smoothly.
3, the weight of the body is added to the pedal below the slope, the wheel stickers can hold the road well.
4. Select the middle route to avoid squeezing above the slope.
1. Be prepared to change the route at any time, and look at the front of the stone before the front wheel. This will prevent the front wheel from being pulled to the side. If you suddenly pop out of the original route, you still have to keep your sight on the originally planned route. , as smooth as possible, so that you can bounce back to the original planned route at any time.
2. At low speeds, the up and down vibration caused by the road surface and the suspension system will consume a lot of kinetic energy. If it hits a large stone at a speed similar to walking, it will cause it to stop and stop, so it must maintain a certain speed. , stabilize the upper body.
3. If the front wheel is blocked, try to continue to step on it. This usually allows the car to go backwards. It gives you the opportunity to choose the path next to continue riding, and don't look back.
4. Increase the pedaling of a gear so that when the obstacle is encountered, the rear wheel can be prevented from slipping.
5, choose a good route early, choose the most inferior path, when hitting the stone, try to keep the wheel perpendicular to it.
6. If you want to pass the rocky area on the downhill section and avoid using the brakes as much as possible, the best way is to pass the entire area in a sliding manner.
7. If it is necessary to use the brakes, the front and rear brakes must be used at the same time, and in the case where the stones are small and the control is relatively stable, when encountering a larger stone or running out of the planned route, the brake must be released.
1. Deliberately ride into a small and parallel grooved rut to practice and get used to the balance of the car.
2. Keep the front wheels in a rolling state, concentrate on the front and relax your body. When the wheels suddenly enter the grooved rut, allow lateral movement.
3. Before you smash the large grooved rut, try to extend one foot. If the curve of the groove is on your right, extend your right foot and vice versa. Keep your posture, lean backwards slightly, use more rear brakes than normal, if you use the front brake too much, you will not be able to control in the chaotic groove rut.
4. If you lose balance, don't forget to use the extended foot to click. Just make sure that one foot is on the pedal and you will pass the bumpy road safely.
1. Along the trajectory of other mountain bike riders, let the tires ride into the rut path that has been crushed into a straight rut to cross the sand. When keeping the tires in the rut, step on as smooth as possible, and gently hold the handlebars, so that the entire control follows the rut.
2. Use the movements of the body to avoid excessive steering of the handlebars. Excessive steering will cause the front wheels to sink into the sand.
3, the buttocks gently on the cushion, keep the center of gravity between the two tires, the eyes look straight at the end of the sand, use the low gear forward, but use the front sprocket, so that you can have a longer time Powerful stepping on.
4, each time the pedal is turned, keep straight down, between the powerful pedaling pulsation, take advantage of the dead point of stepping, bouncing the body up to help the tires up and reduce the smoothness of the sand.
1. When approaching the slope, use a small front sprocket wheel and a rear gear that is two steps higher than the gear position at which you want to complete the slope. When the kinetic energy is exhausted, the gear is downshifted some time earlier.
2, keep sitting posture, when reaching the steepest road, move forward to the front of the seat cushion, tilt the upper body forward, let the front wheel grasp the ground and have proper control (the body should not be excessively forward, this will Cause the rear wheels to slip) and don't stand up.
3. If the rear wheel is slippery, do not stop. Simply tilt the upper body slightly off the slope to crush the rear wheel and continue to step on it.
4. When reaching the apex, most climbers will lean forward because the body is leaning forward. When crossing the top edge, the rear wheel will slip. Slightly tilt backwards and keep the rear wheel biting the ground.
We provide the OEM and Personal titanium bicycle products, just like the Ti bike frames, Ti bike fork, handle bar, and stem, also the titanium bicycle crakset.
If you want any of these products pls send messages to us: