The First Mountain Bike International Challenge Is Recruiting
Guidance: Guangdong Cycling Association
Organizers: People's Government of Xinfeng County, Guangdong Tourism Holding Group Co., Ltd.
Organizer: Culture, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureau of Xinfeng County
Co-organizers: Fengcheng Sub-district Office, Matou Town People's Government, Guangzhou Cycling Downhill Sports Association, Yunfeng Tribe Bicycle Sports Association in Xinfeng County
Implementation unit: Guangzhou Meiqi Sports Co., Ltd.
Second, the competition time and place:
(I) Time: December 28-29
(B) Venue: Xinfeng Stadium
Address: Xinfeng Stadium, Xinfeng County, Shaoguan City, Guangdong Province
Third, the competition items and schedule information:
(I) Cross-country Xinfeng Mountain Bike International Challenge-Mountain Bike 50KM Circle Line
It consists of three time-limited cycling stages and two race timed stages. Combining Forest Hill Road and Asphalt Land Road, it has both a relatively simple schedule and a challenging and difficult gravel road, which can satisfy riders who pursue different levels of difficulty.
(1) The limited time cycling stage will not be recorded in the final race results;
(2) The timing results of the climbing stage and cross-country stage will be used as the sub-stage results of the players;
(3) The sum of the time results of the two competition stages will be regarded as the final total score of the player, and the results of each stage must not have DNF;
(4) The two competition stages will be rewarded separately, and the DNF players can continue to play in other stages;
(5) After each stage, players must rest in the designated rest area for 10 minutes (supply water is provided in the rest area).
(II) Cross-country Xinfeng • Cycling School——100KM Circle Road
Cycling pie is divided into Group A (104KM) and Group B (99KM). The starting positions of Group A and Group B are different, 7 kilometers apart.
(1) The sign-in positions of Group A and Group B are different on December 28, and sign-in at the starting point of their respective groups.
(2) The departure time is different. Group A is 10 minutes earlier than Group B and merges into the team's previous route at S244 and G105.
(3) The end positions of Group A and Group B are in Xinfeng Stadium.
Fourth, project grouping, quota setting:
(1) Cross-country Xinfeng • Mountain Bike International Challenge 50KM, the quota is limited to 280
(1) Elite Mountain Men Elite Group (18-60 years old), the quota is limited to 50
(2) U25 (18-25 years old) Men's Open Team, quota limit: 80
(3) U39 (26-39 years old) men's open group, limited quota: 80 people
(4) 40+ (40-60 years old) men's open group, limited quota: 40
(5) WOMEN (18-50 years old) in the mountain women's group, the quota is limited to 30 people
(II) Cross-country Xinfeng • Cycling
(1) Off-road Xinfeng • Cycling Short-distance Group A, limited quota: 150
(2) Off-road Xinfeng • Cycling Group B 99KM, the quota is limited to 450 people
(3) Cross-country Xinfeng • Cycling short-distance group 35KM, quota limit report: 200